Sunday, December 23, 2012

Deer-Vehicle Collisions




I posted this pic a while back and someone asked me why didn't the motorist avoid the deer. Through my 7 Compassion for Animals Road Expeditions (CARE-tours) throughout the US, each covering 30-44 states over 4-7 months, I've seen hundreds of dead deer along highways. Let me tell you, deer dash out onto to the road without warning, and when you see them, it'd be too late.

Often, deer do so during the hunting season, being spooked by hunters in the woods. Also, hunters need/want 10 million plus deer for hunting purposes and deliberately boost deer populations by these numbers by means of rich food plots. This causes 100 extra human fatalities year after year, and the hunters know it. And yet, their blood lust drives them to do it. I call it pre-meditated mass murder.

I have narrowly missed deer on my motorcycle more than once, and each time, it was by some cosmic grace that I survived. Here is a short video of a near miss. You will see how close it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRuiRyOKufE&feature=share&list=PL2D91904FC6DD


Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/AnthonyMarr001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.facebook.com/AnthonyMarr13
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com
www.AnthonyMarr13.wordpress.com

No comments: