Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I.T. - 1-05 - The Rich Poor Man



05 – The Rich Poor Man

Dear Homo Sapiens of Earth:

Now that he had come back to life, he was again quagmired in life’s trappings. Right now, he was fuelling his jeep in Arusha, and, since he had given most of his possessions away, he had to count his pennies.

"Now I can empathize with the Prince that became the Pauper overnight," he muttered.

“How much do you still own?”

“Four grand, tops.”

“By African standards, you are a very rich man.”

“Well, true enough. But not by Canadian standards. I live in Canada, not Africa.”

“In fact, you are very rich by even Canadian standards.”

“In Canada, the four grand won’t last me two months.”

“Tell you what. I will pay you a hundred thousand dollar, right now, in exchange for all the knowledge you have acquired at university. You will still be able to sell used cars, and make a million by age 50.“

“Uh, no thanks.”

“How about this. I will pay you a million dollars in exchange for all the knowledge you have acquired since grade 6. You will still know more than 90% of all Earthlings.”

“I don't think so.”

“Okay. How about this then. I will pay you ten million dollars for your power of higher reasoning. You will still be able to function in a supermarket or a department store.”

“No way.”

“I will pay you a hundred million dollars for you to become a high profile Fundamentalist, Creationist and TV preacher. People like Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart can rake in a billion dollars before you can say Amen.”

“That would be selling my soul. I can't.”

"Alright, here is my final offer. I will give you the billion dollars you would have made by becoming a TV preacher, on the condition that you lose your passion for life."

"Give me an example of this passion for life."

I appeared to him in a dream last night – a dream of passion - in the form of the grand dame of ballet giving her farewell performance. She chose Romeo and Juliet for this grand finale of her life. And in the end, she died with Juliet, as Juliet, in the same way in which Juliet died. She and Juliet was one, loved as one, lived as one, and died as one.

He awoke in tears. "Nope, not for sale."

“Then, consider yourself, by any standard, a very rich man.”


I am Raminothna,
the Fortunate and Called Upon,
at your service.




Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/Anthony.Marr.001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.myspace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com
www.HOPE-GEO.blogspot.com
www.ARConference.org

No comments: