Saturday, May 5, 2012

3 shrew in a terrarium


Shrews are the smallest mammalian predators on Earth. The Etruscan shrew (Suncus etruscus), weighing only 2 grams, is the smallest living terrestrial mammal.


They are so tiny that their energy expenditure per unit mass is the highest amongst all mammals, so much so that they require 3 times their own body weight in food just to stay alive, making them gram-for-gram the most voracious predators on Earth.


Someone once kept 3 shrews in a terrarium. One day, he was late for work and forgot to feed them. Guess what he found in the terrarium when he came home in the evening?


A lot of shrew droppings, and the front half of one shrew.


Finally, he figured out what happened: First, two of the shrews killed and ate the third. Second, one of the remaing two killed and ate the other. Third, in desperation, the last shrew ate itself alive from the tail up.


This means that an animal would rather eat itself alive than starve to death.


The 200 or so nations on the planet today are like the three shrews in the terrarium. Think about it.


Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/Anthony.Marr.001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.myspace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com
www.HOPE-GEO.blogspot.com
www.ARConference.org

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim Madar
This is a Wonderful testimony on a Spell caster called DR OWOLABI that Just helped me and Brought My Ex Husband
back within 2Days with his Love spell. I am Kim Madar from United States, Life has being very Difficult for me
Since my Husband Left me and my Two Kids. My Kids and I and had being Missing My Husband and I cried almost
Everyday because of him, One Faithful Day, Someone Directed me to This man DR OWOLABI and I Contacted him VIA Email
and He Casted a Love spell for me and Told me that i will see the Results within 2DAYS, My Husband That Left me
For about 3years, Called me And Started opposing and he even sent me an apologizing Text. From that Moment,
I and My Family had being Living happily. Readers Out There, Who are in Pains and have Great Pleasure in Contacting
this Man should do that On this Email: DROWOLABISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM
You Can also Reach Him or Contact him On His NUMBER +16828086703or+2348124209863...

rose tracy said...

I have been married to my husband for five years, and we have lived together happily together in the past few years until he reaches the Italian business trip. He has hated me and the children and only loves her. So when my husband returns from the journey, he says he does not want to see me and my child again, so he takes us out of the house and he's going to Italy to see the woman now. So I and my children are now very upset, I just and my mother together, I did not treat well, because my father died after his father and another man married, so I married man is not and my The child was so confused that I was looking for my husband to go home because I loved him and I thanked him so much, so one day when I surfed on my computer I saw a testimony about the castor spell Testimony to share a lady on the Internet, I was so impressed, I also think that try. At first I was scared, but when I thought of me and my child was going through, so I kept in touch with him, he told me that as long as 24 hours to stay calm, my husband will come back to me, my best Surprise received a call to my husband the next day asked the child after calling me and said your problem solved my son. So it's how to get my family back, an evil lady's long brake stress, all that's all the help I want in this forum to join me and thank you very much and I would suggest anything like this or similar Problem or any type of problem, you should also contact him with your email is to solve all your hardships and difficulties in your life. Again, your email address is drosedebamenspellhome789@outlook.com specializes in the following space. (1) if you want your back (2) if you always have a bad dream. (3) if you want to be promoted in your office. (4) If you want a woman / man to run behind you. (5) if you want a child. (7) If you want to bind your husband / wife to be your forever. (8) if you need financial help. (9) How do they deceive you and want to recover the lost money. (10) If you want to stop your divorce. (11) If you want to divorce your husband. (12) If you want your wish to be granted. (13) pregnant pregnant baby (14) no matter how the stage (15) to prevent your marriage or rupture, to ensure that the nasty court wins and divorce. (16) If you have any disease, such as (H I V), (CANCER) or any disease. If you have any questions to help you, please be sure to contact him. Your email address is drosedebamenspellhome789@outlook.com