Sunday, May 6, 2012

Animal Amorality vs Human Immorality

Starving Polar bear

Starving Polar bear

Starving Polar bear

When driven to the brink of starvation, a mother Polar bear would eat her own cub(s) to survive.


An anthropomorphiser will condemn her for her "sin", but there is nothing immoral about it in the context of nature. It is pure natural logic, and this is the most logical solution to a natural problem. If she does not eat her cub to survive, both would die. If she ate her cub and survives, she could have another chance to have another litter when food becomes plentiful. There is no moral judgement based on some human code of conduct applicable to the bear. The end result, her survival and the propagation of the species is all that matters.


This brings us to the human conduct when humanity is introduced into the equation in the form of the atrocious Canadian commercial seal hunt, which indeed is immoral in the extreme. And this immorality, in the human context, is extremely real.


Line up in single file the 375,000 Harp seal pups killed by sealers every year and, at 1 meter per seal, they will form a seal line 375km/238mi along any highway. Just when the Polar bear needs food to feed her cubs the most, and to store up her fat reserve before the summer comes and food naturally becomes scarce, the human commercial sealers come and take all the seal pups for themselves, thus starving the Polar bears, thus forcing them to eat their own cubs. This, in the human context, is exceedingly immoral, making Canada an immoral nation.


The inhuman commercial sealers care for nothing but themselves, but the Canadian "leadership" should bloody well know better.



Unfortunately, this is the patently immoral Harper government, which has no problem poisoning the entire Athabasca watershed of northern Alberta just to make some filthy greasy short-term profit, and boost his "Progressive" Conservative Party's economic performance record (for history no doubt), W T F do you expect?


Ultimately, for us to keep on the oil trajectory and emitting greenhouse gasses and raising global temperatures and melting off the rest of the polar ice cap, thus inevitably driving not only the Polar bears but the Harp seals to extinction, makes us an immoral species. Shame on us!


Most despicable of all, to me-the-anti, trophy hunters clamour for polar bears, "before they go extinct". They are beneath my contempt.



Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
Anthony-Marr@HOPE-CARE.org
www.HOPE-CARE.org
www.facebook.com/Anthony.Marr.001
www.facebook.com/Global_Anti-Hunting_Coalition
www.myspace.com/AnthonyMarr
www.youtube.com/AnthonyMarr
www.HomoSapiensSaveYourEarth.blogspot.com
www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com
www.HOPE-GEO.blogspot.com
www.ARConference.org

6 comments:

ANOUNYMOUS said...

i hate that he left me to another woman ,but i really love he and i don't want any thing except he i had to look for help to get he back when i saw a post of one on the internet how this man Doc Obodo help get her lover back ,and if any one needed his help should contact Doc Obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481 i did and lo and behold 2days later he call me and started pleading for me to take he back

shannon Lupe

Miss Joyce said...

I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr.Ekpiku When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr.Ekpiku i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr.Ekpiku on these contact details below Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.

Tanya Albert said...

Hello my name is Tanya, I'm from Brazil. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real.I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Jackson, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. I found consultant. Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Several days later, my phone rang. Jackson was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be.” you can contact the spell caster on–Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com he’s very nice and great.

Joyce Benson said...

Am Joyce Benson, my husband is back after separation. thanks to Dr Happy for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. My husband and I separated 9 months ago and our children, Emily and Robert, live with her in London, but see me every weekend i needed my husband and children back home, I was totally devastated and confused and did not know how to bring them back home because i have tried all my possible best all to no avail, until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Happy who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contacted him i told him everything and he told me that everything will be fine that my family are going to come back to me, all he said i will do is for me to provide the money for him to buy the items and i did and he told me that he is going to cast the spell, he helped me cast a spell and within 48 hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with women and he is with me for good and for real. you can Contact him on { howtogetyourexback@hotmail.com} he is genuine. If you have any problem contact Dr Happy he is real and always ready to solve your problem , E-mail: howtogetyourexback@hotmail.com.

Ann David said...

When I found Dr. Trust I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr.Trust through his website and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now.we moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Trust helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Trust to anyone in need of help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. {http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast} call +2348156885231.





When I found Dr. Trust I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr.Trust through his website and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now.we moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Trust helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Trust to anyone in need of help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com. {http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast} call +2348156885231.

Ruth Moore said...



My name is Ruth Moore , Am from UK,i never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called smith Moore threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since smith Moore has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is prophet oyinbo , that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me prophet oyinbo email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 25hrs i receive a phone call from smith Moore, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with prophet oyinbo spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com